Great Little Appetizer for 5-8 people depending on the size of mushrooms.
Cook Time 15 minutes
1 poundOtto’s Bulk Pork Sausage or Otto’s Bulk Italian Pork Sausage
4-6 ouncescream cheese (not whipped style)
1 poundwhite mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Take off the stems of the Mushrooms
- Rinse Mushrooms and air dry on paper towels
- Cook the pork sausage in a large skillet on medium to medium/high heat, breaking it up into small pieces. If the sausage begins to stick to the bottom of the pan you can add a small amount of water to loosen. Remove from heat once completely cooked.
- Add the cream cheese to the cooked sausage.
- Spoon the pork sausage/cream cheese mixture into the mushroom centers. Set on oven sheet or a baking dish.
- Place in oven. Cook for 15 minutes