Serves 10-12 people
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours
10 slicescrustless, cubed bread
¾ t.dry mustard
¾ lbgrated cheddar cheese
1 lbbulk Otto’s Pork Sausage or bulk Otto’s Italian Sausage (if you want it a little spicy)
- In a large skillet on medium high heat, brown the meat.
- Grease a 9 x 13” pan. Place bread cubes in bottom. Add meat and cheese.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, and seasonings. Pour over the bread and meat mixture.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 60 min @ 325 degrees.
- Uncover for the last 20 minutes.
Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.